martes, abril 28

KStew



(at the supermarket) (with nikki reed at affliction store in the holllywood) (april, 18th)
Name: Kristen Jaymes Stewart. Apodo: Kris and KStew. Estatura: 1.68 mts. Birthdate: April 9, 1990. (Los Angeles, California, USA) Nominated 3 consecutive years (2003-2005) for the Young Artist Award, but never won. Named The Movie Fanatic's Hottest Young Actress (2008). Favorite books: "East of Eden" by John Steinbeck & Also likes the book "The Stranger" by Albert Camus. She has been in a relationship with actor Michael Angarano for two years. About her love for acting: "I love it because I love to tell stories. I like being in movies that have a great story. I'm not so interested in being a Hollywood star. It's a job, you know. When you wake up at six in the morning every day for a week, it feels like hard work.I don't want to make movies for kids, and I don't want to make movies for adults either.Acting is such a personal thing, which is weird because at the same time it's not. It's for the consumption of other people. But in terms of creative outlets and expressing yourself, it's just the most extreme version of that that I've ever found. It's like running, it's exertion. When you reach that point where you can't go anymore and you stop and you take a breath, it's that same sort of clearing of the mind."

No hay comentarios.:

Seguidores